BOD teleconference Meeting Minutes, NAAC 2011.11.29
218 339-4600, participant code 317961
Present: Buddy Gregory, Mike Kelly, Mike Collier, Chris Miller, Peter Schulz, Scott Downs, Terrence Sturm, Peter Barada, Lee Malo, Vikki Malo, Jason Tooth
Regrets: Noah Daniels
8:10 pm meeting called to order.
- Call to order
- WDS update
- January: 25/36 students, full on volunteers, 10 to 15 instructors, 3 of 6 teens
- February 12 of 36, 1 teen, 4 of 15 instructors
- Time to push again to gain more students
- Get National to email out to list
- NAAC announce
- Peter started on forums
- Two refunds; checks written and sent.
- Want first school booked 90% by end of year
- Second week in February, Buddy school for 15 people?
- Q: tune up day for instructors pre WDSI?
- Quote from embroidery in Concord NH.
- 160 golf shirts, current logo is $3.50 per shirt, $560 total
- Long sleeve T shirt 36-72 pieces, club logo silk screen on back, got traction? On front $2 premium xx, $3 premium xxxl, $12.65
- Vikki to check her
- Short sleeve $9.65 each
- $2165.60 for 160 golf, 72 long, 72 short
- Hats around $16 each, 50 hats.
- Budget: one WDS paid, owe $4800 on second, leaves us around $11000
- Motion to spend up to $3000 on shirts by Chris M. Second by Buddy. Unanimous.
- NHMS Dates
- Motion by Jason to hold NHMS event on June 7/8 2012, second by Scott D. Unanimous.
- Voting Ballot
- Lee, Terrence, Peter S have signatures; will forward to Peter B.
- Need 200-250 word bio and a photo for web site.
- Three positions open, board needs to decide about Jason T.
- Jason will stay on until annual meeting, willing to continue remotely to serve out term. Easiest time is late summer, slowest time of year. Can do anytime.
- Annual Meeting, possible dates Jan 7, (8), 14, (15), 21, (22)
- Last year discussed Lars Andersen or F1.
- Last year Lars cost $200, if F1, $300 for a room for 3 hours.
- Potential NH location then off to Buddy for winter clinic? If so, later in January better for snow.
- 21/22 of January, Mike C look for a morning location up in NH.
- Motion by Peter S to spend up to $500 for expenses for the annual meeting. Second by Buddy. Unanimous.
- Buddy: mailing discussion, will help with Mike C. to get out mailing.
- Mailings to Scott Downs.
- 370 @ $0.43 each postage, printing donated
- Motion by Buddy G to spend up to $300 for the ballot mailing. Second by Peter S. Unanimous.
- Motion to adjourn by Mike, second by Jason, Meeting ended at 9:43 pm.